Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shopping Spree!

So I found out about this deal at a store, much like that of Bed, Bath and Beyond, or perhaps IKEA. You know the kind that have EVERYTHING! Well anyway, I forget the name of the store but the deal was that for one day, and one day only, customers could fill up an entire cart of merchandise and spend only one dollar.

ONE DOLLAR!

It was insane! And there was no limit on the amount of carts you had. (I had 3 so had to have my whole family come and help navigate.)

There was polka dot everything from dishes to canisters to pillows (of which I got at least one of everything:). And I found this really super cute "just married" picture frame that hangs on the wall and holds three pictures (The hanger is a layer of silver daisies...so perfect!)

I have to say that my favorite find was a pair of salt shakers in the shape of, you guessed it, COWS! (For any of you who know me well enough...that is what our kitchen is mainly accessorized with. I see any kitchen appliance, dish, ect in the shape of a  cow and I go absolutely ballistic!).

I also found a plethora of blankets and some cushions all mismatched colors for our dining room chairs (to help cover up the fact that our cats use said chairs for their own personal scratching posts).

Three carts full for only three dollars.

It. Was. Amazing.

And then I woke up....

Yep. It was only a dream.

I may never know true happiness again......

No comments:

Post a Comment